4.16.2010

The Ultimate Blog Party -- AFTER PARTY!! Yahoo!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010


Oh, and the party continues!!! Pop open the champagne, we are in! Fun, fun, fun! More opportunities to meet more amazing people, HuGe THANKS to the ladies at 5 Minutes for Mom for the invitation. 

The Moms @ Inspired Gifts can’t tell you enough just how amazing it has been to connect with so many of you.

We’d truly like to dedicate the New Blogs We Love to ALL OF YOU!!! Seriously! Each of you truly touched our hearts. Gosh... feels like we are making an acceptance speach. I just know we are leaving someone out. Haha!!

If you didn’t already get a chance, though…. we’d love to introduce you to these 3 amazing blogs!!!

Zen MamaVentures: As if our hostess’ name Maricris wasn’t beautiful enough. She invited us all into “her humble little house” in the Phillipines! Warmly welcomed, we took our shoes off and enjoyed conversations over freshly brewed green tea. Thank you, Maricris! Inspired Gifts had a great time.

Itty Bitty Book Worms: We met Tara, another fellow WAHM. We were impressed with all her creative ideas for connecting with children. And again, the warm hospitality!! We will be back again, you can count on that. Thanks, Tara!

The Snail Trail: Oh and how we loved the Snail Trail, too! Any Mom who shares ways to get outside, get active, learn something along the way… we totally support and adore. If you haven’t already, stop by the Snail Trail, say HI to Mama Snail. You won’t regret it and we can guaruntee you will come out of it with some fantastic ideas to do with the kiddies.


With all this said… we seriously LOVE you all!! You’ve brought inspiration to each of us. We cannot wait to continue to connect with everyone at future 5 Minutes for Mom events… we know we are in for a good time!!

Warmest Aloha,
The Moms @ Inspired Gifts

Create Custom Photo Books & Gifts
For Families, Friends, Children & Babies
 

15 comments:

Barbara said...

thanks for visiting my blog I wish I had time to party with everyone

Maricris Zen Mama said...

Aw! You warm my heart. Thanks for the feature and special mention! I heart you!

Jacqui said...

thanks for visiting my blog :)

Christine said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Happy after party! :)

Tree said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! I had a great time too. :)

Tara Rison said...

How sweet! Thank you so much for visiting. You are always welcome into my cyber "home". I love having guests.

The Deal Diva said...

Thanks for the Friday Follow! I'm following you back!

Micael :)
www.SavingObsession.com

Jenilee said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope that my photography business builds a lot in the next couple years. I hope you keep following along. It means a lot to have support! I look forward to reading you blogs as well. I'm subscribing in my google reader =) Its great to meet you!

The Drama Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining my facebook page!! I'm looking forward to seeing much more of your blog, AND checking out these blogs you listed today!

Show Me Mama said...

You have a lovely blog, so i am now your new follower. You can visit my blog at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

Cakeblast said...

I already love Itty Bitty Book Worms - I'm checking out Zen MamaVentures now - and yes, UBP10 was great fun :) Thank you for stopping by my blog - I am now following you!

Henrietta said...

I'm your newest follower from UPP10! Thanks for stopping by mine! I'm off to check out those other blogs, they look great!

Design it Chic said...

Following you back from Friday Follow and I'm glad we have stuff in common! I always like to get to know new people :)
Happy Monday now!

Charlene said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm finally able to get back to everyone. Following you :)

VKT said...

Thanks for sharing information about these blogs. I will have to go and visit them. I hope you all had a great day!

your kindergarten teacher follower